Declaration of the Exporting Goods.
Goods are declared at the Border Crossing Points with the following documents:
- Custom Declaration;
- Waybill (except of ferrous and/or non-ferrous metals scrap or vehicle exports).
Goods with the price of less than GEL 15,000 (except of ferrous and/or non-ferrous metals scrap or vehicle export) or private goods owned by individuals who are leaving Georgia to a different permanent place of residence are declared at the Border Crossing Points with the following documents:
- Simplified declaration;
- Declaration of individuals (physical persons);
- Oral declaration;
Vehicle export is declared at the registration offices of the Service Agency of the Ministry of Internal Affairs with the Vehicle Customs Declaration.
Documents for submitting of cargo declaration:
- For road transportation – Waybill (CMR) or TIR carnet;
- For sea transportation – Bill of Landing;
- For air transportation – Airway Bill;
- For railway transportation – Railway Bill;
- Goods purchase document – purchase agreement or invoice or any other payment document;
The customs procedures related to the export of goods, can be conducted by present copies of the permits and licenses with the declarant seal (if such exists) and signature.
The customs declaration terms are as follows:
- In case the goods are placed in a control zone – not longer than 30 working days;
- In case the goods are stored in a temporary warehouse – not longer than 5 years;
Timeframe for submitting of the declared goods to the Border Crossing Point:
- Goods transported by road – within 10 calendar days from the registration of the declaration;
- Automotive vehicle under export procedures – within 45 calendar days from the registration of the declaration;
The storage for the goods, under export procedures:
- Customs warehouse;
- Customs terminal (Customs Clearance Zone);
- Other places for storage.
Goods under export procedures can be stored at customs warehouses no longer than 120 days.
Taxes for export of goods:
- Export of goods is exempt from taxes.
Remark: For export of the ferrous and/or non-ferrous metals scrap and the ferrous and/or non-ferrous metals waste, the service fees defined as follows:
- GEL 160 for 1 ton of ferrous and/or non-ferrous metals scrap and the ferrous and/or non-ferrous metals waste (except of the ferrous metal production waste and raw non-ferrous metal);
- GEL 40 for 1 ton of the ferrous metal production waste;
- GEL 50 for 1 ton of raw non-ferrous metal.