DCFTA Adaptation Programme (DAP)
The DCFTA Adaptation Programme (DAP) supports SME competitiveness in Georgia and is financed by European Union.
Objectives of the DAP are:
- Strengthen SME competitiveness;
- Export facilitation;
- Adoption of news standards;
- Raise awareness of the DCFTA;
- Improve access to finances for SMEs;
- Increase the use and improve the quality of local business advisory services.
Advice for Small Businesses Georgia, SME Finance and Development
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Business Centre Merani, 6th Floor
31a, Griboedovi Str. Tbilisi, 0108, Georgia
Tel.: +995 322 447 400
For more information about the project please follow the link: